Internship in Human Resources Do you want to learn everything there about the IT industry? Do you want to work hard and achieve career advancement young in your life? If you think you're that person we are looking for, we would like to invite you to pursue a challenging internship with us.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma / Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Management, Public Relation or any related field
- Good communication skill
- Attention to details and organisational skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and good team player
- Good discipline, working attitude and time management skill
- Able to multitask to adhere project timelines
- Computer literate
- No work experience is required
- Assisting HR in the recruitment process
- Publishing job vacancies in job portal sites
- Reviewing applications
- Arranging job interview schedule
- Sending out job interview invitations and contacting potential candidates
- Assist in conducting interview sessions
- Continuous update candidate database
To provide trainees under our company Training Programme to be a person who are experienced, qualified and well trained personnel, and as a gateway to your regional career development.
We are keen to offer part-time/full-time job to trainee who can continue to work with us upon completion of training.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.