Internship in Videographer cum Editor Do you want to learn everything there about the IT industry? Do you want to work hard and achieve career advancement young in your life? If you think you're that person we are looking for, we would like to invite you to pursue a challenging internship with us.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma / Degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or any other related field
- Knowledge of handling video equipment such as DSLR camera, audio recorder, lighting etc
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effect, Premier Pro and other editing software
- Strong sense of responsibility and good team player
- Good discipline, working attitude and time management skill
- Able to multitask to adhere project timelines
- No work experience is required
- Assist in video shooting and editing
- Work closely with marketing team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards and scripts
- Strategize and plan for video shooting
- Create and edit videos of a high creative standard and in line with clients’ branding and image
- Execute final video production including colour correction, text, graphics, sound design/mixing and exporting
To provide trainees under our company Training Programme to be a person who are experienced, qualified and well trained personnel, and as a gateway to your regional career development.
We are keen to offer part-time/full-time jobs to trainees who can continue to work with us upon completion of training.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.